Have the properties you
like, find you!
Marion Taylor Properties are experts on the ever-changing real estate market, from uncovering the best properties to knowing the intricacies of transaction requirements. We excel at understanding your desires and needs and matching you with exceptional properties in Cape Town's most sought-after neighborhoods.
Marion Taylor Properties focus remains the same whether you are buying a home or renting one: our priority is to exceed your expectations. We work with you to understand your needs, screen properties, and match you to the perfect layout, location, and building.
Fill in the form on the right and properties that meet your criteria will be emailed to you as soon as they are added to our system.
When you have identified a property of interest, you will want to make an offer to purchase that property.
Going to contract
Once the offer has been accepted, you will enter the transfer stage. Typically this stage will take 3 months from signature. Your attorney will exercise “due diligence” by asking for certain key documents from you, the seller and the relevant authorities. These typically include:
- Copies of identity documents of all concerned
- Proof of marital status
- Original title deed
- Transfer duty receipt from SARS
- Rates clearance certificate
- Tax clearance certificates from SARS
- Proof of residence
- Bond account details from the seller
- Bond approval from the buyer
- The deposit is usually held in the conveyancing attorney’s trust account until the transfer date. Normally, any interest earned accrues to the purchaser.